How to officially become a Frisky Dog
Everyone at Frisky Dog is fully committed to making sure that every dog has the best possible experience when they are away from home. We vow to treat every single dog as if it were our own. To ensure the safety and health of every one of our guests, we have put into place some procedures/policies to follow in order to ensure that we meet and exceed the expectations of everyone involved.
Please reference this important information. If you have any additional questions please complete the form on our Contact Us page or click here. We are looking forward to getting to know your dogs and having the opportunity to show them a great time at Frisky Dog.
- Frisky Dog Playcare & Boarding Requirements
- Must be 16wks of age and house broken
- Must be neutered/spayed
- Must be up-to-date on all vaccinations – Rabies, Bordatella (Kennel Cough), DHL4PP (Distemper), Heartworm prevention, fleas/ticks
- All applicants must go through an introductory consultation before being granted acceptance for playcare and boarding.
- In order to keep our guests safe, we cannot accept any dogs that exhibit aggressive behaviors toward other dogs or people.
- All dogs must have spent at least 1/2 day at Frisky Dog Daycare previous to a boarding appointment. Please allow yourself enough time between evaluation and first day of boarding in the event Frisky Dog is not a match for your dog.
- Frisky Dog Training Requirements
- All dogs must have proof of up to date vaccinations. Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella
- Puppies must have at least one DHPP booster and a Bordetella vaccination.
- No females in heat allowed. (Credit to be used for additional training classes, will be given for females who enter heat while enrolled.
PLEASE NOTE: Frisky Dog reserves the right to decide whether or not group training is appropriate for your dog. If you have any questions or concerns, please fell free to call and discuss them with us.
- Applications & Agreements
- Hours of Operation Including Drop-Off and Pick-Up Times
* Late pickup is $5 for every 15 minutes past closing time
- Playcare and Boarding Rates
Full Day Half Day 10-Day Package 20-Day Package First Dog $28 $17 $252 $476 2 Dogs Same Family $48 $29 $432 $816
- Same household means the dogs live in the same house
- Packages are good for 12 weeks from date of purchase. Unused days will be forfeited. No refunds.
- Half Day is 5 hours or less.
- Playcare not available on Holidays. Boarding only.
Each Night 3 or More Nights Package Rates Holiday Rates First Dog $42 $40 $380 for 10 Nights $50 2 Dogs Same Family $35/Per Dog N/A N/A $40/Per Dog Suite: 1 Dog $60 N/A N/A $65 Suite: 2 Dogs Same Family $85 N/A N/A $90
- Package is good for one year from date of purchase. No refunds on unused nights.
- Call for rates on more than 2 dogs from same household.
- Boarded dogs are only in crates/suites while sleeping.
- Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Grooming Price List
We Groom These Breeds and More:
Bouvier des Flandres
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Coton du Tulear
Old English Sheepdog
Portuguese Water Dog
West Highland White
- Cancellation Policy
- Non-holiday cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to reservation.
- Holiday cancellations need to be made 3 days in advance of reservation.
- No-show/no-call boarders will be charged 1 full day of boarding.
- What to Bring?
When your dog is enrolled in playcare, Frisky Dog provides for all the basic needs. Do not bring toys or food from home. If there are special needs or considerations, please let us know and we will try to be accommodating.
- When boarding, it’s best to keep your dog on its regular diet. Please bring your dogs pre-measured food in individual baggies or an airtight container with a measuring scoop and instructions.
- Should you need to bring wet food, please label with your pets name and instructions in an airtight container.
- Accommodating special needs is not a problem. Bring the medications with written instructions.
- Please do not bring your dog’s stuffed bed. We will supply a fleece mat upon request.
- A blanket, article of clothing, or toy from your home can make an anxious dog more comfortable. These items will only be used in the boarding area.
- Frisky dog is not responsible for the loss or damage of items brought with your dog.
If there are special needs or considerations, please let us know and we will try to be accommodating. If your dog has special medication, bring medications and include written instructions.